Our confidence is expressed through our wardrobes. We greatly acknowledge this, so we use it to help our clients appreciate what nature has given them. We’ll help you discover your own unique style confidence, and express who you truly are.
We do this by helping you put together your own personal Passport For Style. A confident style that’s efficient, flattering, and fashionable and most of all it’s something that is all your own and an expression of who you are.
We have 5 simple steps:
- First we discuss your lifestyle. This allows us to determine what kind of wardrobe you need. For instance, do you need professional, casual, leisure, cruise and travel wear, evening wear, or a combination of these?
- Second we look at your existing pieces and assess how these garments fit and flatter you and your lifestyle.
- Next we recommend which items will become your new figure flattering signature pieces that will form the basis of your new style-confident wardrobe.
- Next we suggest complementary items to mix and match so you can stretch your wardrobe and you’ll always have something to wear.
- Finally, accessorize, accessorize, accessorize – and how to do it!
Contact Anne’s on the Avenue to book your Passport for Style appointment.